JD – Law
MBA – Technology Management
BA – Business Administration, Finance
After college, Andrew Cook started working as a computer programmer in Silicon Valley. He moved into management in the telecommunications field for companies such as British Telecom. He quickly became aware of the legal problems faced by many people in technology. He saw that many people with family law issues could not afford the quality legal services they desperately needed. The attorneys they hired did not understand the needs and problems of people in the technology field. Mr. Cook decided to attend law school while still working full time. In law school he decided to focus on family law. An understanding of the technology field coupled with a strong background in finance and law gives Mr. Cook the skills necessary to successfully represent his clients.
Mr. Cook is now a proud member of the Santa Clara County and Los Angeles County Bar Associations. He has also taught law at Lincoln Law School of San Jose.
West Taylor Law Offices
Mr. Cook’s firm the Law Office of Andrew Cook is located at the West Taylor Law Offices located at 1046 West Taylor Street, Suite #208, San Jose, CA. It is conveniently located near the intersection of Taylor, Naglee, and The Alameda. The offices are home to four solo practitioners, paralegals and interns, and on some days, office pets. Other practice areas in the office focus on immigration law, business law, wills and trusts.
1. Take the California 82/The Alameda exit
2. Follow signs for San Jose Convention Center/CA-82, toward downtown San Jose
3. Turn left onto W Taylor St, and at the bend an immediate right into our parking lot.
From Downtown San Jose
1. Take West Santa Clara St Toward Santa Clara (North)
2. Continue onto The Alameda
3. Turn right onto W Taylor St, and at the bend an immediate right into our parking lot.